He held a lot of assignments as director or as auditor in firms and he has a long career of teaching about tax matters.
He has a wide experience in corporate and tax advice, tax planning also international tax planning and
Scuola Superiore dell’Economia e delle Finanze;
Scuola di Polizia Tributaria della Guardia di Finanza; University of Perugia, of Roma, of Pescara; Il Sole 24 Ore, Ipsoa and Euroconference.
- member of Board of Audit and of Board of Directors
in a lot of companies
- expert in estimations of companies and firms
in a lot of industrial and commercial companies
- assistance with tax litigation (appeals, representation in Tax Court)
- author of a lot of books and articles regarding tax
- scientific co-ordinator for the compulsory permanent training
of Collegio dei Ragionieri Commercialisti di Milano e Lodi
- member of the study board “direct taxes and international systems of taxation” by Collegio dei Ragionieri Commercialisti di Milano e Lodi
- conciliator and arbitrator.